DimAb® B cell seed libraries
What are DimAb® B cell libraries?
DimAb® B cell seed libraries are a pool of frozen B cells separated from positive immunized rabbits, which have been pre-validated by FACS as positive binders to the specific antigen proteins. Most of the libraries have also been used for the screening of lead mAbs molecules by our internal R&D team or customers. The molecules prepared from DimAb B cell libraries have shown diverse CDR sequences and good druggability in the downstream testing results. Each library should contain many potential binders for the drug discovery.
- Pre-made B cell libraries containing diverse FACS binders for every target protein
- Quick freezing in liquid nitrogen after PBMC isolation to prevent injury to the cells and keep the diversity of the original B cells.
- Risk free, no binder no payment
- Save your time for lead molecule discovery, skip the immunization and early screening steps (3~4 months).
- Two steps validation:
- Polyclonal antibody validation of immunized rabbit serum as specific binders to the target proteins.
- Functionally validated to be capable to screen for FACS binder for lead mAbs molecules discovery.