PEGS Boston: Essential Protein Engineering & Cell Therapy Summit 2023
Dates: May 15th -19th, 2023
Location: Boston, MA – Hynes Convention Center and virtual
PEGS Boston Summit will be back in person to the Hynes Convention Center this year. It will bring together experts and peers within the protein engineering and cell therapy community to discuss key challenges, new opportunities, and recent successes in the current landscape of biologic drug discovery and development.
DIMA Biotechnolgy LTD will be sponsoring at this leading biologic event. Meet us at booth 627 and visit our poster and luncheon presentations on the new progress of CAR T-cell therapy. Come and learn DIMA’s new solutions for multpass transmembrane proteins and hit-to-lead stage antibody discovery.
– Exhibitor Booth: 627
– Luncheon presentation
- Presentation title: DimAb® single B cell cloning platform and its application on CAR T-cell therapy construct development.
- Presented by: Dr. Donghui Ma, CEO & Founder, DIMA Biotechnology Ltd
- Date/time: May 17th, 2023 from 1:40pm – 2:10pm
- Track: CAR230513 – C4B: Cell-Based Immunotherapies
- Highlights: To expedite antibody-based drug development, DIMA Biotech offers a new co-op approach with pre-stocked and pre-validated hit-to-lead stage antibody molecules. In this talk, our CEO and founder, Dr. Donghui Ma, will elaborate DIMA’s antibody developing and engineering platforms and showcase how we use our platforms to make the promising anti-GPRC5D CAR T-cell therapy constructs from leads to IIT clinical trial stage.
- Title: Using single B platform to develop a CAR T-cell therapeutic solution for a GPCR target
- Authors: Kaikai Zeng, et al.
- Date/time: May 17th
- Program: C4B: Cell-Based Immunotherapies
- Abstract: To expedite antibody-based drug development, DIMA Biotech developed more than 5000 on-shelf lead antibody molecules on over 300 druggable targets with its DimAb® single B platform. In this presentation, we will elaborate DimAb® platform and showcase how we developed anti-GPRC5D CAR T-cell therapy constructs from leads to IIT clinical trial stage with our collaborator. The preliminary data from ongoing clinical trial exhibits astonishing clinical efficacy on RRMM patients.